- Essential Oils
- Single Scents
- Basil Essential Oil Pure Natural Ocimum basilicum Essential Oil
Basil Essential Oil Pure Natural Ocimum basilicum Essential Oil
Basil has a spicy green scent with licorice-like undertones that aren't really licorice. Basil holds great benefits to both the mind and body due to its high Linalool content. Linalool is the same natural chemical produced by the Lavender plant in its soothing flowers.
Essential Oil Features
· High in Linalool
· Quietly Intriguing
· Herb Garden Scent
Pure Natural Basil Essential Oil is an excellent choice to transform tension into relaxation.
Diffuse all by itself or add frankincense to create an expansive mood, layer with lemongrass and lime to brighten your focus.
Essential Oil Profile
· Botanical plant name: Ocimum basilicum
· Grown in: Egypt and Nepal
· Extraction method: steam distilled
· Blends well with: woods, rosemary, and citrus scents
Product Detail: your choice of either a 3.5-ml square glass bottle or 10-ml of pure essential oil in a blue glass bottle with a drip-top applicator.